- CUTLERY / PLATES / GLASSES – We can provide disposable / environmentally friendly bamboo cutlery – but not ceramics. The hiring of plates, glasses, etc. is not included in our services.
- ELECTRICITY – To set up our van, we do need access to electricity. Unfortunately, we don’t have a generator. If you wish to provide one, it will be at your own cost.
- BAR SERVICE – We can offer a bar service upon request.
- LOCATION – We service between Noosa North Shore and Bribie Island. Outside this region will incur additional travel fees.
- WEDDINGS – For a wedding we recommend four to six options and sometimes it’s a good idea to provide cheese boards for guest to munch on much later into the evening once everyone has had a few wines so please let us know if you would like us to supply this.
- LARGE EVENTS – We can cater for up to 200 people.
- COFFEE – Given that we love specialty coffee we also offer the option of providing coffee the next morning after the event. We also couple caffeine along with cold pressed juices from our friends at Hrvst St Juices please let us know if this is something you might be interested in.
We just wanted to send a message to let you know how happy we were with everything on the night. Everyone has raved about the food/service. I even had a friend ask who the caterers were for her wedding (her partner hasn’t even proposed) haha!!
I honestly can’t thank you guys enough.. food was amazing and your staff are so friendly and hard working!! You did a fantastic job every one commented on how well it went.. it exceeded all my expectations. I cannot fault one single thing! Thank you so much Sara! I will be recommending you to everyone!
When we decided we wanted to self-cater our wedding there was only one person to turn to. Being huge fans (and regular customers) of Little Boat and Winnie, and knowing Sara had her Tuckshop Lady business on the side, we knew she was the one to deliver what we wanted on the night. The menu was perfect – inventive, impressive and delicious – and we loved the communal dining style. Plus, Sara was super easy to deal with, and everyone raved about the food afterwards.
Celeste & Zac
Thank you so so much for the delicious dinner. Everyone absolutely loved it and we were so so happy with it all, I couldn’t even pick a favourite dish. We couldn’t of imagined it any other way. We were actually vegetarians for 10 years and we both said to each other how much we were glad to not be on our wedding night.
Everyone was raving about it!! The meat was so tender and delicious. Thank you so much! Had the best night and the service was fantastic, lovely friendly staff.
We used Tuck shop catering for our wedding and can I just say everything was beyond perfect from the food, the plating, the staff, the handmade ceramics it was well and truly second to none.From the first contact, Sara was above helpful and took care of everything to ensure we had a wonderful evening. The food was by far the standout, fresh, clean, local and of an incredibly high standard. Everyone said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding.
A huge thank you to the Tuck Shop team for making our wedding a truly magical night! The service and support from Sara in the months leading up to our wedding was brilliant, with lots of help, great advice and a general anything is possible attitude – even when it came to catering for a long list of guest intolerances and allergies. Sara’s flair for creating a mouth-watering menu was a real crowd pleaser, our guests absolutely loved the share plates and the delicious Persian love cake (wedding cake) masterfully created by Sara and the team. To really top it all off, the service was top notch, with a happy and helpful chef and wait staff on-hand ensuring the whole night ran seamlessly.